Monday

Count Your Blessings #2


We all have many blessings and sometimes need to slow down and just count them one by one. Just the other day I was saying "to learn to take the good with the bad". Yesterday seemed like everything was going to go wrong and I sat there waiting for the storm to pass. I was also blessed that day with enlightenment that I would have never imagined. I am truly blessed by God.

When we do things are not so heavy laden when others are there to share the good, the bad and the indifferent. Yesterday I also talked with my son about reaching out for help when things are not going so well. Describe what's wrong to someone and get the support you need to over come the bad things in life. We all have to learn coping skills so that we can bring back balance in our life.

I am blessed with the friends I have made on the social media sites. Also, for the information that they share to improve my posts. Blessing from above cover things from; the air I breath, each moment, to who I am, and what I have on this earth.


Here's the Rules

1. Make a comment and list the things your blessed with.
2. Leave your address to your post so that others may follow you.
3. Follow me in one of three ways to follow GCF, Networkedblogs, or blogger. (look in side bar further down on right.)
4. Follow me on Twitter.com/justinenupp
5. Or Follow me on Rjstnclrk@googlewave.com

1 comment:

Anna del C. Dye said...

I am bless with many talents.
Sewing, teaching, creating and writing are some of them.
I am bless with a wonderful family, no perfect, but the best for me.
I am bless with health and strength.
I am bless to be a Christian.

Anna del C. Dye
Author of "The Silent Warrior Trilogy"
(I would love if you follow me in my site. http://www.annadelc.com )