Tuesday

How to Change the World - Darren Hardy, Publisher of SUCCESS Magazine

This article could change the life you experience forever. No joke.

I want to show you how to completely change the world… in an instant.

This might be a bit controversial for many, and even more won’t have the stomach to do what I am suggesting…

via darrenhardy.success.com

Write a post like the one I've linked to above and you've got my attention! The rest doesn't disappoint and I agree completely having done what he suggests myself a few years ago. Students of mine will probably remember me urging you to do the same. Click on the link above and read for yourself and if you have any comments, please leave them in the comments section.

Note: Well written posts like this are exactly the kind of thing that grow your permission marketing base of fans. I don't have time to read any more on Darren's blog, but I'll be back...the post triggered me to follow him on Twitter. What could you write on your blog that will leave your audience wanting more?

No comments: