Thursday

Ten tips for saving money during the back-to-school season


My son said the other day mom I'll be going back to school soon. I love spending all day with you. I replied so, do I. We really enjoy each others company but, I love the criteria and the education he's getting from school. I usually do my shopping at Staples for great savings especially, when items are sold for pennies on the dollar I buy for the entire school year not just the beginning.
Did you know that Staples is helping those disadvantaged and without an opportunity for school supplies? The 3rd Annual Staples Do Something 101 School Supply Drive is underway. The first two Annuals raised nearly one million for charities and Staples is prepared to help again! I think that's great community responsibility!





Not only that, Staples is offering a special discount to us TwitterMoms by printing out the coupon here to get 25% off select merchandise.

TwitterMoms and Staples provided another opportunity to spread how we save money for the back-to-school season and you can take part here.


1. Check what you have from last year and shop all year long for items on sale pencils, paper, folders, zipper pouches, glue etc..I've found items for on the penny to the dollar from Staples.

2. Cut out coupons from your newspaper ads some specials are listed just in the papers.

3. Use your reward cards or bonus points and look for great buy one get one free bargains or freebie items when you purchase something with your card.

4. Many communities have back to school days join the fun and get a helping hand with cloths, book bags and supplies.

5. Join your favorite stores (Staples) on you facebook OR (Staples) on your twitter account for great sales

6. Make as many different outfits with fewer cloths. Mix and match.

7. Buy cloths from other hand me down stores with less where on good cloths/new look.

8. Go online to order shop eBay's my favorite.

9. Swapping cloths party draw the name of who to swap with.

10. Yard sales are every frugal woman's paradise.

More info: http://www.staples.com
Join Staples on Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/staples
Follow Staples on Twitter: http://twitter.com/staplestweets

I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Staples blogging program, making me eligible to get a $50 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here

No comments: