Monday

Savvy Shopping Tips

Join Staples and TwitterMoms as we share stories and tips for saving time and money during the holiday season.

Ship at Staples;
There is usually a long line at the post office so, why not get a few other things done while time allows. Shopping at staples I can print the copies of cards I need, ship my packages and shop for some gifts ideas.

Follow me button;
While I did shop on Black Friday and was very successful. I passed on the CyberMonday shopping for I was not able to find a computer for a price that I was willing to pay. If you really want the best deals at all your favorite stores then find them online and click the follow me button. Most big retails have a Twitter @StaplesTweets or a Facebook account and keep their upcoming sales posted and enter their give away contests. Staples Daily Tech Give Away: Enter to win a HP Laptop and Printer, over a $1,000 value. http://bit.ly/4PYk4A

Stock pile;
There are deals all year around and you can pick up gifts for the unexpected guest. Nicknack's from staples such as pens, picture frames and kids crayola kit packs. Staples has such great deals all year around that sometimes it feels like there giving things away. I pack all these gifts in the truck of my car who would look in there anyway?

Option to shop-ship;
I like to shop and ship these gifts to their destination it saves on time. Finding many stores will let you purchase items and pick them up at another store is very helpful. This way you can fly into see the relatives and pick up their gifts at the store instead of caring them from home.

High Tech;
With prices so, low I check for more discounts on line to purchase the item I want; like the camera I'm going to get for a gift. I can also get a 4GB SDHC card for $19.99 so, there will be plenty for space for either photo's or movies clips. Dad will get his gift early so, that all of our activities will be filmed. GPS will come in handy since Dad love's to drive to all the recreational activities he won't get lost. Laptops are $399 Compaq laptop w/ Win 7, 3GB and 250GB Hard Drive at an excellent price with my son getting older this is just the gift. School supplies is just another item for the stocking suffers. Here is my list; Duracell Batteries - get 100% back in rewards like getting it for free. Get a Waterman Phileas pen. They'll thank me when they make it big. Now 60% off! Save $70 on Norton 360 only $9.99! I love making one stop and getting so much done and at such savings. Thanks staples. I save hundreds of dollars while shopping and have something very unique.

For more great ideas Twittermoms.com Start shopping www.staples.com/holidaysavings

No comments: